As a seasoned real estate professional, I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. My philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients.
More About Len Heinrich
- Grew up in Lexington, attending all 12 years in Lexington schools.
- Have resided in Brookline, Cambridge, Burlington, Billerica, Arlington and Stoneham, and now happy to be a resident of Lexington again!
- Two children who graduated from the Lexington school system. Attended Rochester Institute of Technology and New York University, currently working for Amazon and NBC News, respectively.
- Avid boater and sailor. Enjoy biking and travel. Enjoy supporting the sports of figure skating and crew.
- Long time summer visitor to Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire.
- B.A. in Industrial Psychology and Political Science – Trinity College, Hartford Connecticut
- Successful real estate business working with both sellers buyers to achieve their home ownership goals.
- Prior to real estate enjoyed many years as a sales/marketing professional in key roles in various internet product businesses.
- Provided internet marketing for a web publishing house in New York City.
- Secretary & Director of Lexington United Soccer Club (LUSC)
- Soccer liaison to Lexington Youth Sports Council
- Director & Committee Head at Colonial Figure Skating Club
- Announcing Official for U.S. Figure Skating
- Participating member in Lexington’s Housing Vision Committee