Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1775 Massachusetts Avenue, Coldwell Banker
Lexington, MA 02420
More About Len Heinrich
- Grew up in Lexington, attending all 12 years in Lexington schools.
- Have resided in Burlington, Billerica, Arlington and Stoneham - and now happy to be a resident of Lexington again!
- Two children who also graduated from the Lexington school system. Attended Rochester Institute of Technology and New York University, currently working for Amazon and NBC News, respectively.
- Avid boater and sailor. Enjoy biking and travel. Enjoy supporting the sports of figure skating and crew.
- Long time summer visitor to Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire.
- B.A. in Psychology and Political Science - Trinity College, Hartford Connecticut
- Successful real estate business working with both sellers buyers to achieve their home ownership goals.
- Prior to real estate enjoyed many years as a sales/marketing professional in key roles in various internet product businesses.
- Provided internet marketing for a web publishing house in New York City.
- Secretary & Director of Lexington United Soccer Club (LUSC)
- Soccer liaison to Lexington Youth Sports Council
- Director & Committee Head at Colonial Figure Skating Club
- Competition Announcer for U.S. Figure Skating
- Participating member in Lexington's Housing Vision Committee